Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jasmine

So I am sure that at some point in the past 3 years I have posted something like this, BUT to be honest, I'm too lazy to go back and look at every last post. So, if this is repetitive I apologize...
I just had to show everyone what my dog does to her "babies." Our dog is WAY spoiled, esp since she is an only child and all, and from time to time we get her a "baby" which is basically a stuffed animal. And her one goal with that baby is to de-stuff it AND get its squeaker out as fast as possible. So, obviously we don't spend very much money on these babies, because Jasmine turns them into rags within a matter of minutes!
Anyways, since she is our only child, and everyone else who blogs posts pics of their children. Plus I thought maybe it'd bring a smile to your face today! Happy Thursday! God Bless!!!

No comments: