Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Patti!

So she might not love that I am making a big deal of this, BUT today my mother-in-law turns 52. And as I was praying over her this morning and praising God for another year, I realized the deep significance of her birthday this year. Though she is still recovering from her surgery, and her hair has yet to grow back more than an inch or so, and though she still has some procedures left until her breasts are "done," it is only by His grace and mercy that Patti is even here on earth to celebrate this 52nd birthday!

So, I just wanted to thank Him publicly for His healing hands that have helped Patti through this breast cancer journey these last several months! What a miracle that she is even here to celebrate 52! Thank you, Lord for your miracles, both big and small!!!

Happy Birthday, Patti!!! xoxoxo

No comments: