Monday, October 4, 2010

Brunette

So, as promised, in this post will FINALLY be ONE WHOLE PICTURE! I am so sorry, guys, I simply just do not even take my camera places anymore, even WHEN we do have something fun going on! :)

So, I have gone brunette. For the sake of saving money ONLY! I don't hate it, though I will say it is now more red than brown, which is just interesting and somewhat annoying, but hopefully it won't be for toooooo long! I know it's just hair, but I LOVE being a blonde. It just makes me feel summery, I guess. But, being blonde when you have pretty dark hair naturally is pretty costly to upkeep. So, here is your promised picture:

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very beautiful! And I agree, much cheaper to maintain (I haven't been a blonde since college!!), cute picture of you two!

Krista Bartlett said...

Hols! It looks sooooo good. from your FB post I was expecting the worst. I had my mind made up to stay blond since I thought you hated it so much. Now I don't know what to do. You are supposed to be my mentor. I really liked that pic. I get mine done in two days... but i think my hubby would be devasted if I went brunette.
Love ya