Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party 2010

My wonderful friend, Marysia (who's the BEST hostess EVER) put on another fun costume party this year. As usual, the camera I have is HORRIBLE, so I didn't take ALOT of pics due to frustration! But here are a few. Chris and I went as cowboy/cowgirl. We borrowed some stuff from his sis and bro-in-law and used some other stuff we had. These costumes are great cuz they're FREE! :) My fave, right? :)

My very own cowboy :)


My potluck/crockpot Halloween creation-lol


how precious are these kiddoes? you got your ladybug, your giraffe AND an elephant


doesn't Joey make a perfect carrot?


elvis has left the bldg...he's in the kitchen now


how hilarious is this? i LOVE this idea for a couple's costume


us



me & one of my fave lil girls, Mia (i mean Elmo)


so, plz ignore the beer drinking in this pic, but i was trying to get Patrick's costume, which is the Denver Buggets Bird Man (hilarious) and also Keith's, which is a member of the Taliban...be VERY afraid, people! haha


Can you believe it? I actually took and have now POSTED more than one picture! Hope you're not in complete shock, but also hope you don't get too use to it, either. Now that I have remembered how terrible my camera is, I might not get it out again for a very long time! :)

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend and a Happy Halloween! We have a long morning of a wedding in the morning, but we're praising Him for His constant provision of biz and money! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

mindy said...

Hey Holly!! So glad I rediscovered your blog:) Glad things are going well!!