Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Overwhelming

Sorry it's taken me soooo long to post anything about our trip. Honestly, it was a lil daunting at first to think about how long it was going to take to tell you about our trip and to show all of the pics. So, I think what I will do, and I stole this from Chels, is tell you about each day separately. That way, it's less daunting for me, AND you have the incredible joy of reading new posts everyday! :) heehee


So, we left for NM on Sun, 11/22 and drove to Chris' parents place...
While there, since it was too cold to take the boat out, for a lil bit of entertainment (besides playing Peaknuckle and driving the golf carts around

we went out and shot Bill's gun for a while...

(this is the guys looking at the piece of wood to see where in the world all their shots went-haha)
We stayed in Conchas for 2 nights, then headed to Carlsbad, NM on Tuesday morning (which you will hear about in tomorrow's post) :)

No comments: