Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Friday, cont'd

After we spent what ended up being the whole day in Arlington for the tour, we finally headed down to Weatherford (where I grew up and where my paternal grandparents still live) to meet up with my dad's side of the fam. We ate at Chili's and then hung out at Grandmother & Granddaddy's for a bit afterwards.

Me and my dad's parents...they're SOOOO cute!!!

My two aunts and uncles and my cousin, Jill (who you can't see) along with Crystal and her fam and my grandparents at their house...

Granddaddy and their spoiled, rotten dog! :)


***So since I'm about to be off for 4 full days, and since I should have some fun Christmas pics when I do get back in the office on Monday, I'm going to just be posted all the rest of the posts from our TX trip today. So stay tuned....... :)

No comments: