Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Pics from Cowboys Stadium Tour

One of the club levels, how cool are these lights...

One of the suites


Cotton Bowl offices

View from end zone, look hard and between the roller coaster and the Ballpark, you can see Texas Stadium-wow!
Putting down turf for Baylor/TX Tech game...

The Locker Room



Where the Cowboys walk into the stadium (and ppl with LOTS of money to have these field-level suites get to watch them!!!!

That's it! I decided not to put ALL my pics on here so as to bore my friends that aren't Cowboys fans! :) If you're reading this post first, be sure to scroll down to the next post, which I posted earlier this morning and is the prequel to this one! :) I will post some fam pics from Friday night's eve with my dad's side of the fam tomorrow!
xo

No comments: