Monday, December 14, 2009

Wednesday

The morning began with a lil work on the car (heehee)...

Then we left Lubbock and headed to Abilene to meet my friend Allison and David Connor, and their new, precious lil girl, Gentry! Now, it would be really nice to put a pic here of all 5 of us, but somehow we spent about an hour having lunch together and meeting Gentry, and we managed NOT to get a single picture! ARGH! But it was great to see the, and we had some great TX BBQ at Sharon Allen's, and then we headed to ACU to see the campus. I was so excited to show Chris where I went to college, and I was so excited for me because it's been a few years since I last visited ACU, and I have heard that they have made a ton of changes! So, we pull up to the new and amazing Welcome Center, get outta the car, and walk up to the door......only to find the silly thing locked. Later I learned that apparently now that I'm not in school anymore, they all of a sudden get the Wed before Thanksgiving OFF....yes, the WHOLE campus! ARGH! So anyways, it was still fun to introduce Chris to the campus from the outside of all the buildings and from peeking through a bunch of windows. Here are some pics...
View from Labyrinth and fountain of the front of the Welcome Center

The Labyrinth
The fountain

Jacob's Ladder sculpture
So, I KNOW I was suppose to do one day per post, BUT this has already been kinda long, and it IS Monday, so.....I'm going to do the rest of Wednesday tomorrow! Love you all!!!!
Until then....

No comments: