Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wednesday, cont'd

After leaving Abilene, we headed to Weatherford, where we picked up a car that one of my wonderful friends, Steph, let us borrow while we were in town. Then we went to have dinner with my 2 best friends from High School and their hubbies and sons.
Amanda and Holly and I have been friends for a LONG time now, and it has been so cool to see how the Lord has come into each of our lives and blessed us all with great husbands and families! I have met Ben and Dave, their hubbies many times before but had yet to meet their 2 little ones, Miles and Parker. And since we got there really close to Miles' bedtime (Amanda's lil one), I did NOT get a pic of him at all. But just take my work for it, he is PRECIOUS! But Parker, Holly's son, is apparently like his momma and likes to stay up late, so he stayed up late into the night with all of us, and lemme tell you, we hit it off! He is so much like both of his parents, and it was precious to see those characteristics in him.
Here are some pics...
Parker...i told u he was precious!
Us girls (now I'm the blonde one)...


Us with Parker...
And of course, my hubby had to get what he likes to call "an action shot"...

It was WONDERFUL catching up with them and meeting their boys! I'm so blessed to have such great friends that still make an effort to keep in touch even after 11 years (yikes that makes me feel old to say that)! :) And after our late night with them, we headed to our motel in Arlington to get some rest before the BIG GAME! Which you will hear about tomorrow! :) xoxo

No comments: