Monday, February 15, 2010

VDay Cont'd

So Friday we headed out to do a service project with our small group, but before we left I gave Chris his next VDay gift...

you can't see it all that well, but it's a collage of about 15 photos of the 2 of us from all the diff places we've been over the past 2.5 years. And tho I wouldn't normally give sucha thing to Chris, as all of you know, I'm seriously obsessed with cheap and free stuff, and this was totally free from Walgreen's! :)

Continuing on....Sat morning I woke up to this...

I got 12 beautiful pink roses, a very sweet card, some much-needed warm socks, and some yummy, nutty snacks. I LOVE how well my hubby knows me and what I like and need. He also got me a new watch band cuz mine broke, and I'm obsessed with my Iron Man watch, BUT come to find out I need a whole new watch because of the way my band broke. :( But anyways, didn't he do a wonderful job? He's sooooo darn cute! :)

So, I made Chris his fave breakfast, Dutch Baby, a family recipe (which I meant to take a picture of, cuz it's quite an interesting lil thing, but I forgot and it was gone in just a few minutes after I got it outta the oven) and then before we had his parents over for dinner and cards, I gave him his next gift...

these are his fave candies of all time. they're California brittle from see's candies, and i can only get them online. and lemme tell you, they are YUMMY! :)


and yesterday, as promised, i let him watch every last second of NASCAR coverage without a single moan or groan, and tonight we will finish off our long, celebratory weekend by eating at one of Chris' faves, Noodles & Co. YUM! YUM!


Hope you all had a wonderful VDay weekend, too! Love you!

No comments: