Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl

Well, congrats to the Saints! I guess it's always good when someone who's never won, wins the big game! Obviously, I had no one to root for since my Cowboys got beat out in the second round by the stupid Vikings (hissssssss), but it was a pretty decent game anyways!

We went over to the Bauers house (we know them from church and LOVE them, and we went there last year for SB too) and had a great time! Anyways, I hope all of you had a great SB weekend, and here are some pics from ours...

Chris wrestling with the lil Bauers :)



It's hard to tell at times, but I THINK Chris won...

The Johnsons: Erica & Chad...
and Isaac chowing down...
and Isaac again, here he is training to be a Jedi Knight!
"Uncle" Rich & Isaac
(note: lotsa others not pictured including myself, our hosts and our other friends, The Storms...oops, i guess got a lil into the game...sorry!!!). :)

No comments: