Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Job Stuff

Happy Hump Day everyone! So, as you can tell, I'm still not in the phase of regularly blogging again, and mostly that is due to the fact that our days have just been pretty busy and there's just not much to tell. I will tell ya, though, that Chris ended up taking a part-time position with All Phase and has continued to work for them pretty much 40+ hours per week. It's such a blessing because now he has more of a regular income AND he even has a small life insurance policy through them, too! So, thank you, Lord AGAIN and as always, for your constant provisions!

He has still had NADA going on through the biz and more and more we are both just questioning where to go from here as far as the biz is concerned. We're just praying for guidance there!

Also, I'm happy to report that one of my best friends in the whole world, Krista, who I spent a year with in inner-city Oakland after college, is, Lord-willing, going to be able to come to Denver next week with her hubby and 2 kids (neither of whom I have yet met). So, I am just thanking the Lord for that time...I cannot wait t0 see her, AND she will be the very first person of my 5 roommies from Cali that gets to meet Chris, FINALLY! So, I am really looking fwd to that special time next week! And hopefully we will take lotsa pics and I can post them later!

So, just to end with a cliffhanger...heehee...I have some exciting news to tell you but did not wanna do it this post. So stay tuned for that! Oh, and as much as I would like to let your minds run wild with the possibilities, I WILL say, that No, the news has nothing to do with a baby! :) LOL!

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Hols you are so cute. I am so excited to have made it into your blog. Yay. I know I am the best and favorite of all your Mission Year roomates and I am just proving it by meeting Chris First. Ha. You better tell me that news too girl because I am losing my mind. I may have to call.