Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wow, I am really bad at this!

My sincere apologies to anyone who actually still checks on my blog posts since I have done like 2 so far in 2011!

Things here in Loveland are quite crazy with my new job. Though I have a commute of 5 mins instead of 30 and I work one less hour a day because I get paid for my half hour lunch now, I still feel very busy and stretched and a lil stressed. I will never complain about being busy after my brain-less job of the past 2.5 years BUT my new job is GO GO GO and CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY, and it has been a tough transition.

I dunno if any of you have ever worked at a calling center before, but I haven't EVER, and there's a definite reason for that. So I am definitely hoping to, at some point this year, move out of my current full-time phone support role to a different one, if possible and Lord-willing!

Other than that, next week is my 31st bday, and I am stoked because though I have to work Wed, my actual bday, I took off next Thurs and Fri for a FOUR-DAY-BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!

Also, one quick, random update, I am now seeing a chiropractor 3 times a week (yikes) for the next 3 months to try and stop some of the degeneration I am seeing in my spine and neck. I have never even known anyone that visits a chiropractor, so I am not too thrilled but the x-rays of my spine were definitely convicting for both Chris and I when we got my "report of findings" last week. Sigh! :)

Well, that is about all the time I have to post today. God bless!!!

No comments: