Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mom's Visit-Final Post

So now that I have waited this long to finish posting about mom's visit, of course I have forgotten most of what I was going to tell you. But basically, we had an awesome time, doing alot of nothing and various things like eating out and going to the movies (which are both SERIOUS "treats" for Chris and I). And now, ALREADY, I get to see her again in NINE DAYS because we're going down to Houston for 4 days for Christmas! I am so excited about this!

So, you might have seen this on facebook already, BUT one of the kinda big things we did while mom was here was re-dye my hair, as it was lightening up very quickly (which defeats the whole purpose of going back to my natural color and having no upkeep costs). So...



and the final "product:"
href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CyzSK-0a0tw/TQpntTz6tHI/AAAAAAAACbo/8nmetdnPx8w/s1600/Us%2BStanding%2B2.jpg">


:)

No comments: