Friday, December 17, 2010

4 days & 6 working hours left...

...until my time at Visible Productions will come to an end! Crazy, huh?

So I've had a lot of ppl ask me about my new job, and I thought I'd write a bit about it...
As I previously mentioned, I'll be doing Customer Support for Constant Contact. CC does event mktg, surveys and emails for small businesses, i.e. I get an email from my gym every month with news and health tips, and it is sent by CC. So, I'll be training for the 1st 3 weeks and then will just be answering phones and live chats about questions that our customers (the small businesses) have. It sounds as if I'll be busy almost all of the time, and one of the really cool things about CC is that they pay me for my 30 min lunch and for 2-15 min breaks, so I only end up actually being at work for 8 hours, instead of 9, with an hour long lunch.

CC is right across the street from my gym, too, so I am thinking I might be able to do a quick abs class some afternoons and/or go walk on the treadmill during my lunch sometimes. Which I am very excited about, because walking ALOT is definitely something I'll be giving up by leaving VP (where I sometimes walk as much as 3-4 miles in one day running errands)!!!

Besides the time off & gym fee benefits I mentioned previously, they also have a GREAT (and I mean FABULOUS) benefits package from health, dental and eye insurance to disability, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase programs (they're publicly traded and apparently doing very well-CTCT), and I could keep going and going and going. So, though I am taking a bit of a paycut, not only will I save BIG TIME in gas each week, but we'll be saving with insurance costs too!

Well, that's the 411, or some of it anyways, on the new job! I'll be starting Jan 3, 2011, so I will still get my originally scheduled paid vacation time from VP to go to TX (Houston) for Christmas next week too! SUCHA blessing!!!

IF I don't post again before then....hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas filled with many, many laughs, fun times and blessings!!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Hols, Loved the update. Hoping and praying that it works out and that you feel the Lord's hand upon you as you start there. Miss you!