Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TWO YEARS!!!!!!!

Well, this time 2 years ago (plus about 7 more hours or so), Chris and I tied the knot. It's so funny how time flies by. It honestly feels like we have been married for way longer than only 2 years. It's CRAZY to think that we have only even known each other for about 2 1/2 years now. How could that be the case with someone that I share EVERYTHING with and who feels like they've always been around???? I just LOVE being married to Chris, and even though this second year was pretty rough, it's been so wonderful having him there for support, laughter, love, etc. We really won't get to celebrate until possibly this weekend...my dad has SO GRACIOUSLY sent us a gift card so we can dine out. Plus, it'll be nice to have a long weekend to just relax and maybe find some cheaper ways to celebrate! And perhaps ONE OF THESE DAYS, we will actually get to go on a honeymoon! :)

Nothing much is new on the job front, though we are DEFINITELY keeping busy with a wedding here and there and filming these soccer games. I will leave you with a few pics of friends...I know, it is SO ABOUT TIME, right? Love you all!!!!!






1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Hols,
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe we both got married so close together. I love how positive you are all the time. It is truely a awesome gift.