Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Water Heater

Boy do I LOVE having a handy hubby and father-in-law!!! Last night Bill came over. They both went to Home Depot, purchased a new water heater, and had it installed within a few minutes! WOW! AND, they found a cheaper one than we'd been able to find online, so hopefully, in the end, this won't have cost us a thing, because Rheem SHOULD reimburse us for it (in time, at least).
Things like this are so funny to me. I really never thought I'd marry a "handy man." My mom and sis were always the handy ones in their households, and since I grew up with mom doing all of the handy stuff for me, I never got the "handy" trait...good grief, I can't even sew a button! But, I am so thankful that the Lord matched me with Chris. Yes, he is a perfect match in the "handy department," but he is my perfect match in so many other ways, too! Thank you, Father, for my wonderful hubby!!!!
So, one "problem" down, and one to go. :) Of course, no calls were returned yesterday by our mgmt company, so we will wait and see....

No comments: