Tuesday, July 28, 2009

God, You are SO GOOD!

I know some of you have been praying about Chris' mtg today, and I just wanted to say thank you so much for the prayers. Chris said the mtg went well. There are still some things to sort out and some more research to be done by Chris and his partner, Dave before any money is actually exchanged or any contracts signed, but they feel they are headed in the right direction.

But what I really wanna tell you about is how the Lord has provided the past TWO DAYS! Yesterday, at the last minute, Chris got a call about a wedding this weekend, and they wanted to meet him yesterday evening. Well, that wedding is a go now! AND today, a random guy called him wanting Chris to tape some college soccer games, possibly for the whole season.
Honestly, I have to give HIM all the glory! He just amazes me more and more everyday, and this all couldn't have come at a more perfect time! So, thank YOU ALL for your continued prayers and support. It is quite obvious that the Lord is hearing them! :)

One tiny lil prayer request about our condo, though...Chris and I are still in our spare bedroom, and there has been NO COMMUNICATION from the restoration co, our hoa's mgmt co, or ANYONE about some sorta timeline for getting our place worked on and finished. Could you please just pray over this, and include in that prayer that we would have patience and abounding love for the people we DO end up talking to and dealing with?

Thank you! We love you! Oh and I do know how boring it is to read a blog that is always words and no pictures. Just know that I am aware of how bad my word:picture ratio has been, and I will TRY to be better about that! :)

2 comments:

Krista Bartlett said...

Hols,
I love the words. That is how I know what is going on in your life. Also, I love what you said about having abounding love for the people you are dealing with. You are so great. I want to be just like you!

Erin Wernette Ladd said...

Hey Holly! So sorry to hear that your condo is under construction but so happy to hear that God is getting it all worked out! God is great...you got it sweetie! He is teaching me soooo much! Joe and Hayden are both doing wonderful. Summer is speeding by, but we're loving every second. I have my two nephews this week and then we're heading to VA for a wedding next week. Oops, the boys are waking up...gotta get. Love ya,
Erin