Friday, February 4, 2011

Things...FINALLY!

Hey Y'all! So, I again apologize for being a horrible blogger in 2011 so far. So here are my excuses that are mostly repeats from my previous blog:

*I am STILL SICK! When I wrote you before and said I was starting to feel better...well at the end of that week, I got sick again! I called a nurse who asked me lotsa questions, and she said it was just a cold and that I prolly caught another virus while I was getting over the 1st one. So, FOUR AND A HALF WEEKS later, I'm still nursing this stupid thing! This 2nd virus has definitely been worse than the 1st BUT i THINK that just maybe I am on the mend, though I am still trying to take it easy, get lotsa rest, drink lotsa fluids, etc. My 1st triumph, tho, came in the last 2 days. I have now gone over 48 hours with ANY kind of medicine (except one cough drop today)! Praise God for that! So, hopefully I am getting better and will be 100% SOON!

*My sis lost all the pics from Christmas so the only ones I have are of the pottery that we made, which I will post soon (I do plan on trying to blog more regularly, and when that happens, I'll go back to Christmas stuff since I have never written about it).

*Work is CRAZY, and I am busy ALL THE TIME! And once I get home, I have no desire to return emails, check facebook or any of that, because I am just exhausted. I do love my job still and am not complaining about being busy, but it is a huge adjustment from the past 2.5 years AND our 2nd support center is in Mass, so it's been crazier than usual as those hundreds of other reps that are normally on the phones helping us with calls have been very sporadically able to work with the gazillion inches of snow everyday they've been getting.

So, those are my excuses! :) Lord-willing, work will slow down a touch, I'll be back to "normal" sometime soon, and I'll start to better balance a busy work schedule with life and blogging!

Love you all! Talk to you again soon (hopefully)!

No comments: