Monday, January 17, 2011

Sick!!!!!

Sorry I have been sucha horrible blogger lately! Not only am I still waiting on even a single pic from my sis from Christmas, AND not only have I been soooooo busy at work (and do NOT think for even a sec that I'm complaining about that, because it is WONDERFUL to be busy and to actually use my brain every day), BUT the Wed after my 1st day at work, I got sick! :( And only today am I feeling somewhat normal again! I was still able to be at work and in training, so that is a huge blessing that I didn't have to miss anything, but with being wiped out after work every day and just being really busy while at work, I have barely even been able to keep up with emails and such.
So I just wanted to let you know that I am not ignoring you...I'll try to write more sometime soon, but I am LOVING my job...the ppl, the atmosphere, etc, and hopefully I'll have some Christmas pics to post at SOME point too!
Hope you're all having a wonderful, safe, healthy and blessed 2011 so far.
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Love you dream and can't wait until you post an update.