Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Only a few more hours of being 29....

so as I have been telling everyone, I was born in TX at 5:37pm, so technically I am not, and thus will not be claiming 30 until 4:37 MST! But that is, sadly, less than 4 hours away at this point. But I'm still holding on strong!
I would totally post pics of my day so far, but my camera want caput (sp?) after Mexico, so I will just have to tell you about all my bday surprises, and you'll simply have to use your imagination.... :)
My wonderful girlfriends came up and surprised me at work this morning with balloons, cards, a Starbucks Chai (yummy) and some pumpkin bread (yummy!). And they sat and chatted for a bit. It was a WONDERFUL surprise, and I loved every minute of it....dont I have amazing friends???? :) AND shortly after they came by, I rec'd the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from my in-laws with a card that said, "to the most wonderful daughter-in-law any 2 ppl could have and wish for." Um, do i have amazing in-laws, or what?
So basically with all the love I've gotten on facebook and through these wonderful ppl in my life, the dreaded transition day has gone by very well, so far.
I will have to post later this week too because I'm told that I have some awesome gift coming from my whole fam and Chris on Thursday, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

That was too cute. I could hear you taling the whole time I read that. What a great Bday. I am so happy for you. It sounded like loads of fun. And... I might need to get some tips on how to be THE PERFECT DAUGHTER IN LAW. Whoa. Ha, I love you tons.