Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update

4 those of u who did not know already, a quick update of a few new things going on w/ the biz....
*Thanks to our good friend Lindsey who passed on our info to her recently engaged sister, Chris booked another wedding for Aug 15th (wooooooo hooooooooo!!!!!)

*Chris interviewed yesterday for a job with a local A/V company. We both have very mixed emotions about this. Money-wise, it'd be great, BUT we don't want Chris' focus to waver from the biz. But Chris said he felt good about the interview, and the guys are supposed to let him know either way by next Friday. So, truly our prayer is just that the Lord's will be done - WHATEVER that is - and that, in turn, we would have COMPLETE peace about however it works out.
*And though he will kill me if he knows I posted these on here, I just HAVE to share a couple pics of him in his fancy suit from the interview. Note: I have NEVER before seen him in a suit and tie (or even JUST a tie) :) So I was very excited to see how very handsome he looks (but obviously that IS the case all the time, not just in a suit and tie)


Love and appreciate you all VERY MUCH!!!! XOXOXO

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Holly,
Love it. I love my husband in a suit or tux too. There is just nothing like it. I hope all went well with the interview. I am anxious to see what happens. Post as soon as you know something.
Love ya,
Krista