Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Celebrating Chris' Bday

We celebrated Chris' 31st bday last weekend with our Small Group at the local bowling alley. We had a blast, and though I couldn't surprise Chris with the "event," thanks to a friend from church who is an AMAZING cake decorator, I was able to at least surprise him with a Raiders cake. And as you can see, it turned out AWESOME, and Chris LOVED it!

Pics follow this, but I also wanted to give you a quick update on things to pray for...Chris has his very first wedding this weekend, and he should find out sometime this week if he got that Hotel A/V job or not. I will keep you posted.

As always, thanks so much for your love, support, and prayers! We love and appreciate you all so very, very much!

In Him <><




1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Hols,
I love the picture of you two. You need to update this one as your picture on your blog.