Friday, May 1, 2009

BIG DAY!

Ok, people today is Chris' first REAL job as a videographer! Please join me in prayer that it'd go wonderfully and that God would open doors from this first job!
Will update you later on how things went. It's at 11am this morning, and I am so excited and a little nervous, too! :)
Also, could you please be praying for me as I "handle" all the finances? Just about once a week (if not more) I look at our budget and FREAK OUT! And I stress and take it out on my poor husband! So please just be praying with me that I can TRULY put all of that in God's hands and LEAVE IT THERE and trust in Him wholeheartedly to provide everything we need!
Lots of Love!!!!

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Hols,
The Lord has given you a gift to be able to handle the finances, but he doesn't want you to worry. We just had a sermon last Sunday on worry. He said, "where does worry come from. Well it doesn't come from the Lord." That just hit home to me. The Lord doesn't want us to worry, just trust him. It was very easy to write this to you because I have to say the same thing to myself everyday!
Love ya.