Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Day

We had a great breakfast with mom (she cooked for us the ENTIRE time we were there which was SOOOOOOOOOO NICE and so sweet and such a nice break from cooking for me) and then headed to TX. You would think that after driving 17 hours to AR, a 6 hour drive to TX would be nothing, BUT it was actually quite a long trip as well. :( BUT we made it and Chris got to meet my 2 aunts and their husbands and 1 of my cousins on dad's side. And of course, he knew everyone else, both my sisters, my dad and Belinda, and my grandparents.
We had a blast. We ate a lil, sang karaoke (THAT was a lil scary), had a Chinese gift exchange, and just kinda hung out. It was so good to see my extended fam on that side again. It had been around 5 years or so since I had seen them.
So, here are some pics, and if I can think of anything particular to tell you about the rest of that Christmas week at dad's, I will post again later this week.
Love y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumn actually smiling for the camera! My aunts singing to karaoke AND dancing too!


Belinda snoozing! :) Dad in the background with me, Danny, and Chris Crystal & Autumn
Ha! Ha! Coby's gift got stuck in his Dirk-style long hair!
Caden


Uncle Larry and Josh




Coby







Danny & Craig and Larry in the background






All of us, wow it's been a LONG time since we've had a group pic, but we're missing my other cousin, Jill and her hubby and son :(
Good pic, though, huh?

1 comment:

mom said...

Hey Holly, it's great to see you looking so happy! Your guy must be one -in-a million to put that smile on your face and keep it there! I snet your mom and Crystal Christmas cards, but I'm not sure they got them. I may have had old addresses for them and wouldn't deliver them but I didn't get them returned to me, which is odd. Anyway, I was trying to be super-organized (which you all know is a gigantic stretch for me!!!) and get them out early. I also can't find your address too. I sure enjoyed seeing the pictures from the holidays together. i don't think we'll ever get all of ya'll back out here but that's just the way it is! Just wanted to say I love and Miss each of you!!! Karen Leupold