Friday, May 28, 2010

Being Lazy

So this past weekend, we went with Chris' fam down to the lake in New Mexico. We had a blast! I took lotsa pics but do not seem to have the patience to put them up one at a time here on my blog. SORRY! But as I was thinking about it, I realized that I cant think of a single person who reads my blog that isn't also my friend on facebook. So if you wanna see the pics, go to my facebook page and check them out! Seriously, I do apologize for being so very lazy and impatient!!!! yikes! :)

In other news, the Lord has truly been blessing us with His provision (as always)...Chris has been working Part-time quite a bit lately with the one restoration company AND he also has been getting quite a few phone calls about weddings and various other video jobs! So praise God for that! I'm just doing my thing here at my job and getting very excited for summer/warmer weather!

Thx for sticking by me as I have been so bad lately about blogging at all, and when I do, about not including pictures! Love you all very much! Happy Memorial Day to all of you!!!!

No comments: