Friday, October 30, 2009

Where did 17 whole days go?

Sorry for not having posted anything in 2.5 weeks! Goodness, I have no idea where that time went! :) Course not too much is going on with us that's new, so there hasn't been a whole lot to update you on. CO had a huge snow storm that began on Tues night and finally ended yesterday, and I have a couple pics of the post-storm piles at the end of this. Getting to and from work on Wed was a lil scary and tricky, so I took a Snow Day on Thursday and stayed home with the hubby. Who, btw, is getting sick. Luckily, he doesn't have a fever or other flu symptoms at the moment, so hopefully he just has a sinus/cold thing going on.
Last weekend, we did go to a Middle School hangout time with the youth group from our church. It was a blast! Chris also had his last football game (that he videos) last weekend, so this weekend, we're looking forward to not doing much, for once!
Hope you all have a good one! Love you! Here are the pics I took on my way to the garage this morning...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, please send some cold weather this way!! It's still in the 80's and I'm dying!! The pics of the snow were beautiful, are ya'll going to be coming to TX for the holidays?

Krista Bartlett said...

Hols,
That is very depressing. I hate that you love the snow so much.