Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just a few recent pics...

For most of the weekend, we stayed inside, and Jazzy cuddled up on the couch with us (or I guess you could say she hogged the couch while we tried to squeeze in next to her most of the weekend). But seriously, how cute is this? And how could we possibly say no to THIS face?????

We celebrated my mother-in-law, Patti's birthday (# 35, if i remember right...wink! wink!) on Saturday, but I only got a few pics. My married-family doesn't seem to like pics very much! :( But still, I managed to sneak a couple...here are the boys (with their cousin in the background) and one of Patti's apple cobbler "birthday cake." :)


And this is what we drove home in on Saturday night-bbbbbbbrrrrrrrr!!!!!

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Hol. I love that it is colder where you live then in MICHIGAN. Ha. That is so fabulous. Anyway, I miss you as always and I love to see the pics and hear what is going on with you.