Friday, August 21, 2009

Update on My Job

So, this morning my supervisor sat me down and said that I had really stepped it up this week and have been doing a good job. She also said that my big boss had noticed and was very impressed. Then she said, "keep doing what you're doing!" So, I asked her for a little clarification, and what she gave me was basically that things are going to stay as they are with me working full time still. SO......Praise God! I have no idea if I am still kinda "in the danger zone," but at least for now, I can kinda relax and not be on the hunt for a job (part-time or full-time) right away.
Seriously, though, this has ONLY been because of the Lord! He has given me more things to do this week, including more things that were directly relevant to my "big boss" that, in my opinion, made him see all that I do here, that no one else has the time to do. But HE is the one who provided those opp's for me this week, and HE is the one who opened eyes to see that work being done, and HE is the one that has been giving me peace and EXTRA joy in all of this! SO, thank you, Lord, for once again providing and taking care of us. It truly is amazing and humbling, and I count myself truly blessed to be one of His children!!!!
Also....Chris is in his biz mtg as we speak, so if I hear from him before the workday is over, I will update you on that as well! And if you do not hear from me again this week, I wish all of you a happy and safe weekend filled with lotsa love, laughs and blessings!!!

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

So amazing Hols. It is so nice to be able to relax a little at work and not feel like you are on the chopping bloclk. Again... I am in love with our blogs because we get to keep up with what is happening in eachothers lives.