Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation!!!!!!

We are leaving tomorrow night for a nice, long, and MUCH-NEEDED vacation to Chris' parents' house on a lake down in New Mexico. I am off of work (and paid) from this Thursday until next Thursday-woohoo! So you won't be "hearing" from us for a while because we will gladly be "away from it all."
Quick biz update, things are still rolling and seemingly progressing with this new venture and this new guy in Chris' life, Dave. So please just keep praying!
Will hopefully have some fun pics to post late next week or early the following week....
We love you all!!!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Hols,
I am so happy for you. As my soul mate... I know you and I love vacations with the same passion. We are headed to Justin's parents house as well this week and next. Although we will be camping in their driveway, it will be a blast.
I can't wait to see your pics.
Me