Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy Busy

Sorry it has been a little while since my last post. Chris and I have been soooo busy with church stuff from small group to softball for both of us 2 nights a week. We LOVE being busy, and having this wonderful church body has been a HUGE answer to prayers. However, we feel like we have just been going, going, going! :)

So anyways, we are doing well. The business isn't doing much at the moment, BUT there is a HUGE meeting that Chris has with a guy tomorrow about doing videos for the music industry. That's all I will say until we know more after the meeting, but please be in prayer about this!

I will keep you posted and appreciate all your prayers and love and support!!!

I will leave you with a couple pictures of our brat dog, who we love so much and spoil rotten!!! :)


(this is her trying to make daddy feel like mommy's still in bed with him after i leave in the mornings...how cute and rotten is she????)

No comments: