Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quick Update

Chris' unemployment FINALLY started coming in last week, so that was a HUGE blessing and now we can both breathe a lil easier! Chris has been working with one of his friends, installing windows about 1-3 days a week and that has also helped, financially. AND, after the slow season, it looks as though Chris might partner with his friend and do the windows thing permanently. We are still praying about it alot and don't want to close our eyes or ears to any opportunities the Lord has for Chris, but we are thinking that, perhaps, this is it.
As far as I go, I'm just working. I still really like my job but am hoping that I can start taking on more responsibilities soon and start working my way up. But for now, I am LOVING all the errands I get to run outside in the fresh air each day and the people I work with. This job has been such a huge blessing and at such a perfect time, too!
We're going to Lake Charles, LA this weekend to see my sister and her family. I am SO excited! It has been over 10 months since I have seen ANY member of my family, and we will get to see my 2 nephews play football on Saturday! So, if I cam actually functions over the weekend, I will share some pics with you sometime next week!
Love you all!

No comments: