Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lake Charles, Louisiana

We had a great weekend in LA with my sister, bro-in-law and my 2 nephews! We got to see both of my boys play football on Saturday, and then we went for a drive and saw a bit of the remaining destruction from the hurricanes. We also got to take a ferry (the trip was free and the distance was about 100 yards), and we saw some cool ships and tons of dolphins (that was really cool, but I couldn't quite catch the darn things on camera). We played some games throughout the weekend (including Chris getting demolished by my 10-yr-old nephew, Coby, on PS2's NCAA Football-heehee), watched the Cowboys LOSE :( on Sunday, went to church, etc. We had a blast and it was so nice to see my fam since it had been since 2007! :( We also got to see their new house which is huge and totally cool. Houses down there are so different from up here; plus, they live in an older neighborhood, so that makes a big difference too. We also had some yummy Cajun cuisine, too. So, that’s' the story and here are some pics....

No comments: