Thursday, August 21, 2008

God is Good!!!!!!

On Tuesday I got a call from Chris saying that he had just been fired! Honestly, as upsetting as this was for both of us, not only had we been expecting this, but in a way, it was relieving for him to have finally been free of that awful job, in that awful environment, working for those AWFUL people.
However, the Lord is so amazingly good, and it looks as though Chris may have already found another job! WOW, it is so humbling to have such a good Father! His timing is so perfect, and He is so very wonderful to us, and I just wanted to give Him ALL the glory for this! How He always manages to take care of us truly leaves me speechless sometimes!
So, those of you that were praying with us during this time, thank you so much! And if this new job does pan out, I will tell you all about it soon!
We love you all!

1 comment:

Allison Connor said...

Yea!! God is GREAT!! I am so glad that he has answered this prayer!!