Friday, August 8, 2008

11 Months

So, I do not, as you can see, have any pictures to add yet, but I did want to just update you on life...Chris and I have now been married for just a lil over 11 months! WOW, I can't believe it! In some ways being married is so natural and in others, especially when i really sit back and look at it, it is CRAZY to think that I have only known Chris for less than 2 years and also crazy that I'm married period!
But we do love married life! It's such a blessing to have someone to share everything with, and it's so exciting to think about having him around for hopefully 11 more months times 50 or so! :) Depending on how long the Lord leaves us both here to deal with each other! hee! hee!
So, in celebration of our 1st anniversary, we are going to spend a weekend in Kansas City! I am so excited! We're going to stay at a really nice hotel with a great view of downtown, and we get to go to the Raiders vs. Chiefs NFL game on Sunday! So, we are both very excited, and HOPEFULLY, I will have some pictures to share with you then, if not sooner!
Hope you're all doing well and hope you have a GREAT weekend!
In Him <><

No comments: