Monday, March 19, 2012

...and another 4 months....

funny how 4 months seems to be the timeframe between posts now. :) I thought about titling this post "World's Worst Blogger," too. Sorry, everyone!

Gosh many things have happened that I could tell you about since Nov2011, BUT I don't have any pictures from anything except what I got on here to tell you about....my birthday!

I gotta tell ya, I feel spoiled rotten for my 32nd b-day, and lemme tell you why, starting from the beginning:
On Friday, I woke up a care package from my in-laws containing lotsa goodies including bakeware (which I LOVE), a cute jewelry hanger, and an On the Border gift card...yum! yum!



then, i open my card from my hubby and it has cash in for me to go get my hair done and get a pedicure. so i go with my friend Ronnda for a long overdue pedicure in a big, comfy massage chair

i cannot even remember the last time i was able to get a pedicure, AND i usually do my hair myself, so getting it done was SUCH a treat


so, then our wonderful friends who also give me a sweet card and lil treat for my bday take us out for lunch and a movie


this is all followed by marg's at the Stockyards too.....so much fun!
so, then the next day my dad takes us out to dinner with his wife, Belinda and my lil sis and her bf, and I get a gift card for some shopping and this precious sign from my lil sis...LOL

and did i mention that we ate at yummy, yummy Razzoo's???


still not done....see i told you i am spoiled.....
today i get a precious card from my sis-in-law with some more spoil myself contents in it AND a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork from Chris' oldest nephew, Jacob...so precious

AND finally...today I received something very unexpected on my desk at work in the middle of the day


these beautiful things are from my thoughtful big sis, Crystal.

ok, so now do you believe me when I say I am spoiled rotten? Gosh, I am just feeling so loved and blessed and had to give credit to all those that made my 32nd bday something fun and special and to be remembered and enjoyed NOT something to dread! :)

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Yea! I misses your posts so much. I love all your birthday goodies. You are sooooo loved. I miss you tons and here are all my birthday loves to you...MUAAAAAHHHH (big kiss). Love ya!