Friday, April 2, 2010

Mom's Visit

Well, the bad news is that, tho mom brought me a camera, we did not take a single picture! SORRY! But the good news is that we had a BLAST together (duh!)! We didn't do anything real exciting. We got haircuts, watched movies, organized and decorated at the house, played lotsa wii games, hung out, talked alot, ate some yummy food, laughed alot, etc! And it was, as usual, very hard to see her go! But I'm so thankful for the time that we had together, especially since in ONE WEEK, she will be moving to TX with my older sis and family, so I won't have the luxury of talking to mom as much as I'm used to. Tho I'm so excited that not only will they all finally be in one place (makes for much easier visiting), but I'm so thrilled to have mom not living alone anymore! So, that is a huge blessing!
Anyways, just wanted to update you on her visit...it was great, and of course I missed her the second she left! But we do have plans already to go to Houston for Christmas, which'll be the first Christmas I've gotten to spend with my side of the fam in 3 years! So, that's a blessing, as well.
Hope you're having a wonderful Good Friday and have a wonderful celebration of His rising on Sunday!
Lotsa love! xoxoxo

1 comment:

texasholls said...

I am so glad you had a great time with your mom. I can totally sympathize with how hard it is to be so far away from family and only have those rare visits. It makes those times so precious. Also, yea for a new camera!