Monday, March 30, 2009

Long Weekend

So, we finally got the blizzard that I have been hoping for all winter long. Kinda funny that it came after the official 1st day of spring, but hey, it came. The Lord totally kept me safe on my way home from work early on Thursday, in VERY UNSAFE driving conditions. And then I also took off on Friday as well. So, I basically had a 3.5 day long weekend, and it was WONDERFUL! We had a weekend of fun (and all free-yea!) things including indoor rock climbing, bowling, dinner with the fam, dinner with friends, and Chris had his first hockey game. He joined a league along with some of my guy co-workers, and he is VERY EXCITED to be playing again. And you know what? Now that I think about it, it didn't even strike me to take a pic at any point while we were at the rink or during the game, but perhaps I can get some and post them after the next game!
Pics are below…

No comments: