Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Also....Biz Update

When Chris and I went to do the "walk-thru" for the upcoming Bridal Fair we're showcasing at this coming Sunday, we met this amazing guy named Neil who is a DJ for weddings and actually did videography for weddings about 10 years for 15 years! He was so nice and has already put a link to our website on his AND he sent out an email to all of his brides that he's booked for 2009 to check our website out if they're interested in a good videographer. So, Chris is meeting today with one of those brides about a wedding in 11 months!
Will keep you posted! Thanks so much for caring and for all the prayers! We love you all so very much!
Hol & Chris

2 comments:

Allison said...

How exciting! It sounds like God's hand is ALL OVER this decision of yours. What perfect timing to just 'run into' that man! I'm so excited for this wonderful opportunity for yall!!!

Krista Bartlett said...

Hol,
I am just catching up with your blog. I am so excited for you and Chris. I will definitely be praying for the both of you now that I am up to speed. I will call you in the next week are so to hear all the little details. I can't wait! Love ya!