Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big Undertaking

Okay, people, so some of you will be surprised by this and some will not, but Chris and I have just decided to start our own business. Well, actually it'll be Chris' work, and I will stay where I am for quite a bit more, I would imagine. All Around Productions will offer video services for weddings, birthdays, business meetings, and anything else anyone could possibly want filmed and/or edited.
So, we are currently in the process of applying for a small business loan to purchase video equipment, editing hardware and software, etc. And then we will work on getting the word out that we are here to work.
So, please be praying about this with us. I am SO NERVOUS, but if this does pan out, I really think it'll be something that Chris can enjoy, be passionate about, a place where he can be a positive influence for the Lord to many different people, and hopefully something he can do until he retires instead of just "the next thing" on his resume until something better comes along.
We're excited and will keep you posted!
In His Love!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! How cool. Definitely keep us updated on how the business is going.