Friday, November 14, 2008

Quick Update

Well, here in the CO foothills, we finally got our first snow of the winter. Though, as you can see from the pics, it was barely a dusting. And sadly enough, it doesn't look as though more will be coming anytime soon. Darn global warming!!!! :) haha
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update but there's not really much to tell. We have just been working, eating, sleeping and throwing a few church functions in there. It seems as though Chris and I will be joining the choir for the Christmas Show at our church, and we have really been digging deeper with our small group, too.

Well, I suppose that it is for now. I just didn't want anyone to continually be disappointed with no new posts, if you were one of the few regular checkers! :) Have a blessed weekend!


Hol & Chris

1 comment:

Laura P said...

Holly, i got your blog off of Kristas! How are you girl! I guess when I have a few minutes I can find out on your blog! We are living in Petoskey MI right now, I hope all is well with you!