Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Back Online

I started a new job on Monday that will hopefully allow me to update this blog a lil more often. So, if you are one of the few who have kept looking here just in case I posted something...Thanks for sticking with us & look for more posts in the future.
My new title is just a Receptionist, but it's with a great Medical Education company in Fort Collins (Visible Productions), and it seems like a great place to work, with great people (many of whom are right around my age, which is really cool), and there looks to be some room to actually move up in the company. PLUS, the fact that I have 25 paid days off per year, that's pretty amazing, and I am pretty excited about it.
Chris is doing pretty well. We are doing great and are very blessed in many ways, but now that I have this new job with great benefits, I think he is going to start looking for a new job as well. His is pretty crappy (pardon my french). :) So, if you could pray about that with us, we'd LOVE that! Thanks!
So, look for more posts and hopefully some pics in the future!

3 comments:

texasholls said...

congrats! I had no idea you'd moved to a different job. It sounds great.

Allison Connor said...

Yea!! I am so glad you are back!! So, you are going to take a few of those 25 days to come to Texas and make a stop in Abilene right?! Glad things are going good. I will keep checking back!

Kellye said...

It's about time! ;-)