Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Promised You Pictures.....



Friday in Old Town Fort Collins






COG Railroad in Manitou Springs




Olympic Training Center








Can't figure out how to turn these silly things...argh! Anyways, this is Kel and Jasmine again cuddling in the back of the car :)

What we came home to Sat night


For those of you reading this wondering why my husband is only in one of these pictures, believe me, it was not for lack of trying on my and Kel's part to get him in pictures. In fact, Kel is quite the photographer and offered many times to take Christmas pictures of us in the snow, but NOOOOOOOO Chris wouldn't do it! :) BUT rest assured that when I do manage to get him in some pics, you will be the first to see them!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love seeing what you're up to these days! If you're ever in DFW, holler at me and we'll get together!